CCTV released after reports of an indecent exposure on a train at St Neots
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man British Transport Police (BTP) want to speak to in connection with a report of indecent exposure on a train in St Neots.
The victim, a 21-year-old woman, was on the 10.10pm service from Kings Cross to Peterborough on Wednesday, June 25, when she noticed a man staring at her.
PC Claire Prouse said: “As the train passed through St Neots, he exposed himself and began touching himself inappropriately before leaving the train at Huntingdon.
“The victim was frightened and upset by this behaviour and rightly reported it to rail staff.”
Officers reviewed CCTV footage and have issued two pictures of a man they want to speak to.
PC Prouse added: “All forms of unwanted sexual behaviour on the rail network are unacceptable.
“We are determined to catch the person responsible for this behaviour. I believe the man in the images we are releasing has important information for our enquiries.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 6 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 7 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates
“If anyone recognises him they should get in contact with us.”
INFORMATION: To help with the enquiry, contact BTP on 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference MSUB/B6 of 29/07/2014. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.