CCTV released after reports of an indecent exposure on a train at St Neots
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man British Transport Police (BTP) want to speak to in connection with a report of indecent exposure on a train in St Neots.
The victim, a 21-year-old woman, was on the 10.10pm service from Kings Cross to Peterborough on Wednesday, June 25, when she noticed a man staring at her.
PC Claire Prouse said: “As the train passed through St Neots, he exposed himself and began touching himself inappropriately before leaving the train at Huntingdon.
“The victim was frightened and upset by this behaviour and rightly reported it to rail staff.”
Officers reviewed CCTV footage and have issued two pictures of a man they want to speak to.
You may also want to watch:
PC Prouse added: “All forms of unwanted sexual behaviour on the rail network are unacceptable.
“We are determined to catch the person responsible for this behaviour. I believe the man in the images we are releasing has important information for our enquiries.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
“If anyone recognises him they should get in contact with us.”
INFORMATION: To help with the enquiry, contact BTP on 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference MSUB/B6 of 29/07/2014. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.