CBBC television favourites Dick and Dom visit St Ives to make pizza
- Credit: Archant
Children’s television double act Dick and Dom came to a St Ives restaurant to film the latest episode of their popular science show Absolute Genius with Dick and Dom on Monday.
Television double act Dick and Dom were in St Ives on Monday to film the latest episode of their popular children’s show Absolute Genius with Dick and Dom.
Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood visited Italian restaurant Amore on the Quay to learn how to make pizzas – using different toppings to demonstrate how computers work.
Amore owner Marin Lleshi, who will appear in the show teaching Dick and Dom how to make the perfect pizza, said: “They are brilliant guys and they are very funny.
“There couldn’t be better publicity than this – I was a bit nervous but it was good.”
You may also want to watch:
Although Mr Lleshi’s five-year-old daughter Isabella, who is a fan of the duo, could not be there, Dick and Dom signed a picture for her.
The episode is part of the second series of the CBBC programme.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages