Cash tins stolen in raid on youth centre
- Credit: Archant
Thieves stole cash and mobile phones in a raid on a youth centre in Huntingdon.
The incident took place between 10pm on September 24 and 4am the following morning at Huntingdon Youth Centre, in Sallowbush Road.
PCSO Sandra Warren said: “Once inside an untidy search has been made and a number of petty cash tins and brown envelopes containing keys, mobile phone, credit card and fuel card have been stolen.
“The properties alarm did activate and the theft was discovered by a passing police patrol.”
PCSO Warren said an investigation had been launched and appealed for anyone with information about the incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Did you see any suspicious vehicles or people in the area during the stated times? If you have any information that may help us please call 101 and quote reference number CF0390180915.”
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'