Cash and bicycles taken during burglaries in Huntingdonshire village
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after cash and bicycles were stolen during burglaries in Hemingford Grey.
The first incident took place some time between 5.30pm on October 6 and 10pm on October 10, with thieves breaking into a house in Marsh Lane.
Offenders broke forced a PVC door at the rear of the house, wrenching open a bolted internal door and ransacked a bedroom, stealing jewellery and cash.
A second incident took place at a house in Manor Road, between 2pm on October 9 and 5.15pm on October 10.
Thieves entered the back garden of the house through a side gate and broke into two garden sheds, stealing two bicycles that were being stored there.
One bicycle was described as a black, white and blue Cube mountain bike, and the second was a white Mekk road racing bike.
Anyone with information should contact the Huntingdonshire burglary team by calling 101 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 7 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
You can also call Crime Stoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.