Cash and bicycles taken during burglaries in Huntingdonshire village
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after cash and bicycles were stolen during burglaries in Hemingford Grey.
The first incident took place some time between 5.30pm on October 6 and 10pm on October 10, with thieves breaking into a house in Marsh Lane.
Offenders broke forced a PVC door at the rear of the house, wrenching open a bolted internal door and ransacked a bedroom, stealing jewellery and cash.
A second incident took place at a house in Manor Road, between 2pm on October 9 and 5.15pm on October 10.
Thieves entered the back garden of the house through a side gate and broke into two garden sheds, stealing two bicycles that were being stored there.
You may also want to watch:
One bicycle was described as a black, white and blue Cube mountain bike, and the second was a white Mekk road racing bike.
Anyone with information should contact the Huntingdonshire burglary team by calling 101 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
You can also call Crime Stoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.