Car overturned in ditch after crash with lorry on A14 - delays of 40 minutes
MOTORISTS on the A14 are being delayed by around 40 minutes after a crash involving a lorry and a car.
A car left the road and came to rest on its roof after the incident at 3.15pm just before the Swavesey junction on the eastbound carriageway.
Firefighters released one person from the overturned car.
One lane is closed to help recovery of the vehicles.
A Highways Agency spokesman said they expected the road to have normal conditions again by 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic around Huntingdon is travelling around 13 miles per hour as queues back up.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess