Can you help police identify these people?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of three people they want to trace in connection with a theft from an elderly couple in Huntingdon.
The victims withdrew money from Barclays’ cash machine in High Street, on the morning of February 19.
However, they were being watched by a man while a woman distracted staff.
Detectives believe the man then dropped a £5 note, picked it up again and handed it to the victims, claiming they had dropped it.
Later, as the victims left a shop, they were approached by a man, who claimed the £5 note was his wife’s and demanded it back. The woman, who had previously been in the bank, distracted the couple with a piece of paper and, as the victim handed the £5 note back, his bank card was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
A short while later, a third man went back to the bank and withdrew a substantial amount of money from the victim’s account.
Anyone with information should contact DC Martyn Pinyoun on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k