Can you help police identify these men?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a burglary in Huntingdon.
Two men entered a property on Ryefield Close at around 1am on Wednesday, June 29.
The occupants of the property were away on a break and were notified by text message that the alarm in their home had been activated. They checked their CCTV remotely and found that two intruders had been in their home.
Nothing is believed to have been stolen as the alarm frightened the intruders off.
Detective Constable James Howard, who is leading the investigation said: “We are keen to hear from anybody with information on the identity of these two people, particularly anyone who may have seen them running from the Ryefield Close area.
“I urge residents of Ryefield Close and the surrounding areas to remain extra vigilant and to report any suspicious behaviour to the police.
“This is a clear demonstration on how burglar alarms and CCTV not only deter burglars but assist the police in their enquiries.”
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
Anyone with information should contact the Huntingdonshire Burglary Team on 101 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.