CAMBS: Walker finds two people dead in BMW
THE bodies of two people - a man and woman - have been found in the rear seat of a BMW on the outskirts of March.
Police only disclosed details of the find last night even though the bodies had been discovered by a passer-by on Saturday morning – nearly three days earlier.
The deaths are not being treated by Cambridgeshire Police as suspicious: locally some people are saying the car, a Black BMW, showed signs of fire damage.
The car was found in Flood’s Ferry but last night all traces of the vehicle had been removed.
Police say they were called to the scene at around 11am on Saturday and the two people discovered in the car were pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A file is being prepared for the coroner.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal