Cambs triple murder – bodies have been identified
- Credit: Archant
TWO murdered men who were discovered in a Cambridgeshire ditch on Wednesday have been identified.
The bodies of John Chapman, 56, of Bifield, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough, and Lukasz Slaboszewski, 31, from Peterborough, were discovered in a ditch near Thorney Dyke by a member of the public.
Police are linking their deaths to the murder of Kevin Lee, from Peterborough, whose body was discovered in Newborough on Saturday, March 30.
Five people have been arrested in connection with the murder of Mr Lee.
A 36-year-old man has been charged with perverting the course of justice and has been remanded to appear at Peterborough Crown Court on Wednesday, April 10.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 23 and 32, arrested over the weekend have been released on bail.
A 47-year-old man arrested in Hereford earlier this week remains in custody. A 30-year-old woman also arrested in Hereford has been detained under the Mental Health Act.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k