CAMBS: Thieves steal 20,000 litres of diesel from service station
- Credit: Archant
DARING thieves stole 20,000 litres of diesel from a service station.
Four people were seen to left manhole covers at BP Childerley Gate Service Centre in St Neots Road, Dry Drayton, between 11pm and midnight on Friday (January 25).
Officers want to trace a white lorry with red curtains that was seen driving away from the services with almost £30,000 of diesel on board.
Detective Sergeant Sarah Gaylor, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw this vehicle in the area on the night the theft happened to call police.
“We’re checking CCTV and carrying out local enquiries but someone may have seen this lorry drive away.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DS Gaylor on 101 or Crimestoppers, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity