CAMBS: Pregnant woman gets face slashed in street attack
- Credit: Archant
A pregnant woman has been slashed in the face in a random attack in Cambridge.
The woman was attacked in Hertford Street shortly after 8.30pm last night (Thursday). The offender ran off towards Chesterton Lane.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious facial injuries.
Detective Inspector Jamie Stenton said: “This was a nasty attack which appears to have been completely random.
“I would urge anyone who has any information or knows who is responsible to call the police as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DI Stenton on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives