CAMBS: Police want to find owners of stolen jewellery
HERE’S your chance to retrieve your stolen jewellery as Cambridgeshire police reveal items found in raided home.
Officers found a haul of watches, rings, necklaces, pendants and trophies in a property in Cambridge, and now police want to trace the owners.
It’s believed that the jewellery has been stolen from homes across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Befordshire and other neighbouring counties.
Detective Sergeant Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “We have recovered a huge amount of property, much of which we believe to have been stolen.
“I would urge anyone who has had jewellery taken during a burglary over the past year to check the gallery on our Facebook page to see if they can identify any of the property we have recovered.”
You may also want to watch:
An pen day may be held to give people an extra chance of retrieving their jewellery.
Two men, aged 47 and 21, are on police bail in connection with the investigation.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
INFORMATION: Every piece has been pictured on www.facebook.com/cambscops and click on the gallery. To claim any of the items, e-mail OpRobbin@cambs.pnn.police.uk