CAMBS: Police want to find owners of stolen jewellery
HERE’S your chance to retrieve your stolen jewellery as Cambridgeshire police reveal items found in raided home.
Officers found a haul of watches, rings, necklaces, pendants and trophies in a property in Cambridge, and now police want to trace the owners.
It’s believed that the jewellery has been stolen from homes across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Befordshire and other neighbouring counties.
Detective Sergeant Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “We have recovered a huge amount of property, much of which we believe to have been stolen.
“I would urge anyone who has had jewellery taken during a burglary over the past year to check the gallery on our Facebook page to see if they can identify any of the property we have recovered.”
An pen day may be held to give people an extra chance of retrieving their jewellery.
Two men, aged 47 and 21, are on police bail in connection with the investigation.
- 1 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 2 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 3 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 4 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 5 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 6 Community invited to Paxfest and to get tails wagging at the Fun Dog Show
- 7 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 8 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 9 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 10 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
INFORMATION: Every piece has been pictured on www.facebook.com/cambscops and click on the gallery. To claim any of the items, e-mail OpRobbin@cambs.pnn.police.uk