CAMBS: Police make appeal after woman knocked off bike in Bourn
- Credit: Archant
A CYCLIST suffered serious injuries when her bike crashed in to a car in Bourn.
The 46-year-old woman was cycling along St Neots Road near the junction with Broadway at around 7.30pm on Friday (August 16) when the incident involving a Renault Clio took place.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious, but not life-threatening, injuries and the road was closed until 11.30pm.
The driver of the Clio, a 27-year-old woman from Cambridge, was not injured.
PC Theron Pearman, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision or the cyclist or car prior to it to call police.”
If you have any information on the incident call police on 101,
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 9 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter