Cambs Police and Crime Commissioner announces dates of first surgeries with the public
THE first surgeries for people who want to raise community safety issues with their newly-elected Police and Crime Commissioner have been announced.
THE first surgeries for people who want to raise community safety issues with their newly-elected police and crime commissioner have been announced.
Sir Graham Bright will hold his first surgery at 2pm on Monday (December 10) at Peterborough Town Hall.
That will be followed by a surgery at South Cambridgeshire District Council’s offices in Cambourne at 2pm on Thursday, January 24 next year and a further date at 2pm on February 21 in Fenland, where the location is still to be confirmed.
No dates have yet been set for Huntingdonshire but anyone with an issue to raise can book an appointment to see Sir Graham.
You may also want to watch:
“In order to be the voice of the public I am keen to meet and listen to as many people as possible,” Sir Graham said. “The surgeries will ensure members of the public can raise any concerns they have so I can work with relevant agencies to respond to these.”
INFORMATION: To book a 10-15 minute appointment with Sir Graham Bright, call 0300 33 3456 or email@example.com. Alternatively write to: Cambridgeshire Police & Crime Commissioner, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne CB23 6EA.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her