Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- Credit: Cambs Police
She has suddenly become Cambridgeshire’s ‘most wanted’.
Kathleen Lawrence, 32, is being urgently sought by police for child neglect offences.
“Both ourselves and the local authority urgently need to contact her to discuss the neglect offences,” said a Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson.
They are anxious “to ensure the wellbeing of her four children”.
Lawrence, from Hampton Vale in Peterborough, is believed to be moving across the country.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesperson said: “Lawrence could be anywhere in England.”
She is known to have links in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Luton, Merseyside, West Mercia and Dumfries.
- 1 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 2 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 3 Fundraising campaign to help transform 'dangerous' garden for two children
- 4 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 5 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 6 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
- 9 St Neots woman to walk more than 800 miles for CPSL Mind
- 10 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
Anyone with information on Lawrence’s whereabouts or any possible sightings is urged to contact Cambs Police on 101 or go online use their use webchat service.