CAMBS: Man stabbed and another seriously assaulted
A MAN was stabbed in Cambridge last night.
The man was found with a stab wound in Roseford Road shortly after officers were called to another incident in Carlton Way at 8.55pm where another man, who suffered serious injuries, was assaulted.
Both were taken to hospital and the stab victim remains in a serious condition.
A 32-year-old man and a 35-year-old man have been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and are currently in custody.
Detective Inspector Billy Bremner said: “Details about this incident remain sketchy and I would like to hear from anyone who was in the area last night who has any information about this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'