Cambs man’s Children in Need tattoo promise
CHILDREN IN NEED-LE: Pudsey fever is sweeping the nation as people prepare to take on weird and wacky challenges to raise money for Children in Need ... and Stephan Dobromylski, 50, is going further than most.
The retired coach driver is making sure this year’s appeal will stay with him forever – literally.
On Friday, Stephan will get a picture of the famous yellow bear tattooed on his right forearm.
“I really wanted to do something for Children in Need this year because my wife got her head shaved a few years ago for the charity,” he said.
“I thought this was a wacky idea that maybe no-one had done before.”
Far from being nervous about his first tattoo, Stephan, from Swavesey, is looking forward to his next one. “I’m thinking I may have to get one on the other arm just to balance it out,” he said.
INFORMATION: Stephan will be at Sink and Rise tattoo parlour in St Ives from 11am on Friday (November 9) where you can sponsor him.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 7 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
Let us know what you’re doing for Children in Need. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org