Cambs man’s Children in Need tattoo promise
CHILDREN IN NEED-LE: Pudsey fever is sweeping the nation as people prepare to take on weird and wacky challenges to raise money for Children in Need ... and Stephan Dobromylski, 50, is going further than most.
The retired coach driver is making sure this year’s appeal will stay with him forever – literally.
On Friday, Stephan will get a picture of the famous yellow bear tattooed on his right forearm.
“I really wanted to do something for Children in Need this year because my wife got her head shaved a few years ago for the charity,” he said.
“I thought this was a wacky idea that maybe no-one had done before.”
You may also want to watch:
Far from being nervous about his first tattoo, Stephan, from Swavesey, is looking forward to his next one. “I’m thinking I may have to get one on the other arm just to balance it out,” he said.
INFORMATION: Stephan will be at Sink and Rise tattoo parlour in St Ives from 11am on Friday (November 9) where you can sponsor him.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
Let us know what you’re doing for Children in Need. E-mail email@example.com