CAMBS: Jet ski-ace’s businesses praised by Dragon’s Den star Theo Paphitis
JET-SKI ace James Bushell is celebrating again - after Dragons’ Den star Theo Paphitis gave his business the seal of approval on Twitter.
The four-time world and five-time European jet ski champion was delighted when 158 Performance in Tallington, the company he runs with business partner Matt Bullock, was praised by the Dragon.
Mr Paphitis chose the company, which specialises in adrenaline inducing machines such as quad bikes and jet skis, as one of his Small Business Sunday winners.
Mr Bullock said: “Getting a mention from someone like Theo, who is so well respected in the business world and has so many followers on social networks, is fantastic news.
“It’s given us a real boost and we’ve had quite a few new followers on Twitter as a result of Theo’s mention.
You may also want to watch:
“As our many loyal customers will know, we have some amazing pieces of kit in our showroom – from jet skis, sports boats and quad bikes through to scooters, Can-Am Spyders and Commanders – which Theo is more than welcome to come and try out as our guest for the day.
“If Theo’s up for the challenge he could even take on our world and European jet ski champion who I’m sure would be happy to put him through his paces on the water.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
The well-known businessman - a star of the BBC show where entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to millionaires willing to invest their own cash - invites businesses across the social networking site to contact him as part of his initiative.
He then handpicks six winners each week, ‘retweeting’ them to his more than 200,000 followers.
• Tweet @TheoPaphitis using the hashtag #sbs (Small Business Sunday) to get involved in the businessman’s initiative.
• For more on 158 Performance visit www.158performance.co.uk or follow @158Performance on Twitter.