CAMBS: Have you seen missing Adrian Wrigley?
- Credit: Archant
A DOCTOR who was last seen at his mothers house in Cambridge on Sunday (July 7) is missing.
Police have said they are concerned for the welfare of Dr Adrian Wrigley, 45, and are appealing to anyone who may have seen him to contact them immediately.
Dr Wrigley (pictured) is white, six foot with greying long hair, usually worn in a ponytail.
He was last seen wearing a grey, round-necked sweatshirt, black trousers and black shoes and is likely to have had a rucksack and bicycle when he left his mother’s Hardwick home at some time between Sunday evening and Monday morning.
PC Lorna Owen said: “We are very concerned for Adrian’s welfare and would urge anyone who sees him to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 7 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told