CAMBS: Have you seen missing Adrian Wrigley?
- Credit: Archant
A DOCTOR who was last seen at his mothers house in Cambridge on Sunday (July 7) is missing.
Police have said they are concerned for the welfare of Dr Adrian Wrigley, 45, and are appealing to anyone who may have seen him to contact them immediately.
Dr Wrigley (pictured) is white, six foot with greying long hair, usually worn in a ponytail.
He was last seen wearing a grey, round-necked sweatshirt, black trousers and black shoes and is likely to have had a rucksack and bicycle when he left his mother’s Hardwick home at some time between Sunday evening and Monday morning.
PC Lorna Owen said: “We are very concerned for Adrian’s welfare and would urge anyone who sees him to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan