CAMBS: Fears grow for missing girl who may have travelled to Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for a teenage girl who has gone missing from Lincolnshire and may have travelled to the Birmingham area, but is also known to have links in Cambridgeshire.
Lili Munteanu was last seen in the Coningsby area of Lincolnshire on Thursday, April 16 and has not been seen since.
She is described as white, 4ft 8in, petite and has long, light auburn, curly hair. She was last seen wearing ripped jeans, a black leather bomber jacket with a fur collar and high heels.
Inspector Jon Ashman, from Birmingham police, said: “We are concerned for Lili’s welfare and want to find her as quickly as possible – we know she has links to Birmingham and may be in the area somewhere.
“We would ask anyone who has seen her to come forward and contact us as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“I also want to appeal directly to Lili to let us know she is safe and well.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Insp Ashman on 101 or the Missing People charity on 116 000.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k