CAMBS: CCTV images released in salon petrol bomb investigation
OFFICERS have released CCTV images of men they want to trace in connection to an arson attack on a beauty salon.
Two men threw what are believed to be petrol bombs up a flight of stairs in Studio Number 1 beauty salon, at the junction of Windmill Street and Lincoln Road, just before 2pm on Friday (November 16).
There were about 11 people in the salon at the time, customers and staff, and they managed to extinguish the flames with blankets and a fire extinguisher.
Two women received minor injuries but no one was seriously hurt.
Detectives are treating the incident as arson with intent to endanger life and are keen to speak to the men seen on the CCTV images.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Lisa Alexander said: “I am keen to speak to the men in these CCTV images as they could have important information for this inquiry.
“We are continuing to treat this incident extremely seriously and I am keen to bring those responsible to justice.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
“Any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, could be key to this investigation.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Det Sgt Lisa Alexander on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.