CAMBS: Cambridge University students told not to walk alone in flasher warning
CAMBRIDGE University students have been told to not walk around on their own following reports of a man indecently exposing himself.
At around 7pm on Saturday a man was said to have flashed at a student at Murray Edwards College - a women’s only college - in Grange Road, Cambridge.
Bursar at the college David Findlow emailed warned students of the incident.
His message read: “Please take steps not to be out in the area on your own.”
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called just before 7.10pm to reports a man had indecently exposed himself in Grange Road.
You may also want to watch:
“A woman was cycling along the road when she noticed a car parked on the side of Grange Road with the boot open.
“As she cycled past she noticed the man was indecently exposing himself.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 5 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 6 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 10 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
The man is describes as white, in his 30s, tall and of a stocky build with short blond hair.
He is said to have a square face with a weathered complexion.
He was wearing a blue checked top and jeans.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should ring Cambridgeshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.