CAMBS: Burglars take £20,000 of designer clothing in house raid
- Credit: Archant
More than £20,000 of designer clothing has been stolen from a house in Harston.
Burglars forced their way into the property in the High Street between 10pm on Monday (May 12) and 7am on Tuesday (May 13).
They made off with more than £20,000 worth of designer clothing ranging from Armani jeans, Hugo Boss belts, Paul Smith jackets, 160 Ralph Lauren and Christian Dior t-shirts and 15 pairs of Gienchi leopard print sneakers valued at £125 each.
The victim who owns a shop in Cambridge has been left devastated.
Detective sergeant Sarah Gaylor said: “I am appealing for witnesses to this high-value burglary as someone out there will know who did this.
You may also want to watch:
“They caused a lot of damage and would have used a car to carry the goods away.
“We have released an image of the Gienchi shoes as they are extremely rare and not likely to be sold in the eastern region.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 'She would help anyone' - Tributes to much-loved Tegan Luff
- 3 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 4 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 7 Hunts youngsters simply enjoying playing cricket again
- 8 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Huntingdon care home is offering dementia advice
“We are taking this crime very seriously and are keen to catch those responsible.
“I would urge anyone with information or who saw anything suspicious in the early hours on Tuesday to contact us. You may be offered these items for sale, again, I’d urge you to contact police.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information about the burglary or any of the items stolen should contact DS Sarah Gaylor on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.