CAMBS: 24-year-old man from London dies in A14 accident
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was killed in a crash on the A14 on Friday night (September 21).
Mustafizur Chowdhury was travelling along the westbound carriageway at 8.55pm when the silver Ford Focus he was driving crashed into a crash barrier at the junction with Robin’s Lane, Lolworth.
Mr Chowdhury, of Old Ford Road, London, was killed in the incident.
Three men, all from London, aged 13, 23 and 22, who were also travelling in the car suffered minor injuries.
PC Pete Bimson said: “I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or the vehicle in the moments leading up to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k