Four Quartets starring Ralph Fiennes at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Caitlin Clark
Four Quartets starring Ralph Fiennes, will be running at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from June 28 to July 10.
The celebrated English actor Ralph Fiennes directs and stars in a stunning adaptation of T.S. Eliot’s Four Quartets, a world premiere production to welcome audiences back to live theatre.
Ralph Fiennes’ distinguished and award-winning career covers both stage and screen.
Film credits include Schindler’s List, The English Patient, The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Constant Gardener, Skyfall, In Bruges, The Dig and the Harry Potter series.
Compelling, moving and symphonic, Four Quartets offers four interwoven meditations on the nature of time, faith, and the quest for spiritual enlightenment.
You may also want to watch:
Mostly written during WWII when the closure of playhouses during the Blitz interrupted Eliot’s work, Four Quartets was the culminating achievement of his Nobel Prize winning literary career.
T.S. Eliot’s Four Quartets comprises of four poems; Burnt Norton, East Coker, The Dry Salvages and Little Gidding.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
For tickets and more information, go to: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.