Bonito Platito Coffee & Co opens in Hemingford Grey
- Credit: Caren Schofield
A new café has opened up in Hemingford Grey serving delicious cakes and coffee.
Bonito Platito Coffee & Co has been opened by Caren Schofield, who last year quit her full-time job in the NHS to launch a grazing catering business and the café.
Speaking about the launch, Caren said: “The launch went fantastic there were lots of people, it was busy.
“Literally from 9am stayed steady and for me it was a huge success as it was a wet Monday at the time.
“I have had some really lovely feedback from customers about the coffee and the cakes as well.”
Caren back in April launched her grazing company Bonito Platito and she explained it was the best decision she ever made.
Bonito Platito is open Mon-Wed 10am-4pm, Thursday Closed and Friday to Sunday 10am-4pm, till 3pm on Sundays.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 4 House set alight in Brampton
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 9 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 10 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
INFO: To follow Bonito Platito on Instagram: @bonitoplatitocoffee&co
Olive&Co ran by Emma-Jennings Powell, provided the decorations for the launch.
To follow Olive & Co on Instagram: @olive_co_events