Bonito Platito Coffee & Co opens in Hemingford Grey
- Credit: Caren Schofield
A new café has opened up in Hemingford Grey serving delicious cakes and coffee.
Bonito Platito Coffee & Co has been opened by Caren Schofield, who last year quit her full-time job in the NHS to launch a grazing catering business and the café.
Speaking about the launch, Caren said: “The launch went fantastic there were lots of people, it was busy.
“Literally from 9am stayed steady and for me it was a huge success as it was a wet Monday at the time.
“I have had some really lovely feedback from customers about the coffee and the cakes as well.”
You may also want to watch:
Caren back in April launched her grazing company Bonito Platito and she explained it was the best decision she ever made.
Bonito Platito is open Mon-Wed 10am-4pm, Thursday Closed and Friday to Sunday 10am-4pm, till 3pm on Sundays.
- 1 Flood devastation as villagers are forced to clear drains with their bare hands
- 2 Murder most foul in village's historical records
- 3 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 4 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 5 St Ives schoolboy looking to claim national title with Kettering Town
- 6 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 7 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 8 Ramsey College takes part in international research project
- 9 Freedom Day postponed - 'it's better to be safe than sorry', say readers
- 10 Blue Beard! David dyes his beard bright blue to support MIND
INFO: To follow Bonito Platito on Instagram: @bonitoplatitocoffee&co
Olive&Co ran by Emma-Jennings Powell, provided the decorations for the launch.
To follow Olive & Co on Instagram: @olive_co_events