You can trust us, award-winning Hunts agents tell clients
HUNTINGDON estate agents Thomas Morris are set to launch an advertising campaign on the back of a ‘truly prestigious’ national award late last year.
They want to persuade house-buyers and sellers that the best agents really earn the commission they charge their clients.
“It’s always tempting to say that any award is ‘prestigious’, but this one genuinely is, unlike some other awards,” said the company’s senior partner Simon Bradbury.
In November, Thomas Morris accepted the award for Independent Estate Agency Chain of the Year, from monthly industry magazine The Negotiator. The trophy is now touring the chain’s seven branches in and around Huntingdonshire.
The campaign will mix newspaper advertising with website promotion.
You may also want to watch:
Pictured at last year’s award ceremony are, from left, TV presenter Fred MacAulay, Thomas Morris’s John Pakora, Russell Sansby, Simon Bradbury and Julian O’Dell, with a representative of sponsor Home Move Box and Negotiator editor Clare Bettelley.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip