Estate agency collecting winter coats to support homeless
- Credit: Archant
A new estate agency business in St Neots is appealing for adult winter coats to support a homeless charity.
Barry Butler and wife Laura set up Butler Residential, in Little Paxton, a few months ago and decided it was important to give something back to the community.
They have teamed up with Buckden Junior Football Club as shirt sponsors for the under 11’s team and are now club sponsor.
“We will donate five per cent of our fee on completion, if a recommendation from anyone connected with the club is mentioned,” said Barry.
“We also decided we would donate £50 for every property that we listed during our launch period. As a result we have just donated £600 to the club.
You may also want to watch:
Butler Residential also launched a winter coat collection and so far has collected 53 coats.
“We are asking for donations of adult winter coats which we are collecting at our office and passing on to the Three Pillars Feeding the Homeless charity,” explained Barry,
- 1 New cafe bar set to move into former Dorothy Perkins store in St Neots
- 2 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 3 Football club is now a mobile testing centre for coronavirus
- 4 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 5 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 6 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 7 Donations from school's Little Shop of Kindness is life-line for families
- 8 Rail passengers travelling from Huntingdon and St Neots warned of delays
- 9 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
The appeal is running until December 18. Coats can be taken to Butler Residential at the Conservatory Village, Little Paxton, St Neots, PE19 6EN.