We can look after your fleet, van-hire firm says
HUNTINGDON-based van-hire company Anglian Willhire is offering a new service to businesses, to take on maintenance of their company cars and vans, including roadside repairs. The hire firm plans to use its own recently-renewed fleet of customer support ve
HUNTINGDON-based van-hire company Anglian Willhire is offering a new service to businesses, to take on maintenance of their company cars and vans, including roadside repairs.
The hire firm plans to use its own recently-renewed fleet of customer support vehicles - which it uses for its own 4,000 rental vans - for the additional roadside service, as well as its workshops in Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, for maintenance, and its purchasing power for consumables such as parts and tyres.
It also means that customers can reduce down-time by hiring replacement vehicles at reduced rates while their own are being repaired or serviced.
Richard Glinn, managing director of Anglian Willhire, said: "We have a successful in-house workshop where we service and maintain our entire fleet of vehicles as well vehicles that we do not own.
You may also want to watch:
"Our main business is renting commercial vehicles to local businesses. For many years now our customers have praised our workshop service. Our number one priority is to ensure that our customers' vehicles are kept on the road, so that they never have to lose clients or money through not being able to get to a job on time, maybe because they have broken down or a vehicle is being maintained."
The company says it also offers a fleet package that is genuinely "off-balance-sheet" because it can be terminated at a month's notice. It says the package, called Norflex, enables customers to adapt quickly to changes in their need for vehicles, which can be branded in their own liveries.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
James Bunn, sales manager at Huntingdon, says the advantages include customers' not tying up capital or loan facilities in vehicles when they could be using the money to expand their core business. There are also tax advantages, he says, and no unexpected bills for the fleet.
CONTACT: James Bunn is on 01480 414144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.