Water pleasant outlook
A FIRST-floor office suite, described as spectacular by its owners, is available at the Silvaco Technology Centre at Compass Point Business Park, St Ives. The suite, available on a fully-serviced basis, comprises 595sq ft of space with full-height windo
A FIRST-floor office suite, described as "spectacular" by its owners, is available at the Silvaco Technology Centre at Compass Point Business Park, St Ives.
The suite, available on a fully-serviced basis, comprises 595sq ft of space with full-height windows looking over a lakeside view, which includes a fountain-based water feature.
Helena Coulston, a surveyor at St Neots-based chartered surveyors Barfords, said: "We are offering a number of suites at Silvaco Technology Centre on a fully-serviced basis, where rent, rates, insurance, lighting, heating, maintenance and all other occupational costs are covered within a single monthly fee.
"Offices such as this are particularly well suited to new businesses requiring space on a flexible basis or alternatively to established companies requiring a satellite office."
You may also want to watch:
Compass Point is just to the north of St Ives, near the A14. The site has attracted a number of high-profile companies, including RPS Consultants, Gunite, Pepper Kitchens, Croesus Financial Services Ltd, Cambridgeshire County Council, Huntingdonshire District Council and Cellutions Ltd.
Sue Smith of Silvaco said: "A number of small businesses have found Silvaco Technology Centre serves their occupational requirements perfectly, due to the all-inclusive charging arrangement and the flexible lease terms we are able to offer. The latest office we have created provides quite spectacular space and we expect there will be a lot of interest in it."
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
CONTACT: Helena Coulston of D H Barford on 01480 213811.