Two weeks until Hunts Business Fair
THE Huntingdonshire Business Fair returns to Wood Green Animal Shelter for the fifth consecutive year on Thursday April 22. More than 75 Huntingdonshire businesses have already signed up to the event, which attracted 350 people last year. The fair offers
THE Huntingdonshire Business Fair returns to Wood Green Animal Shelter for the fifth consecutive year on Thursday April 22.
More than 75 Huntingdonshire businesses have already signed up to the event, which attracted 350 people last year.
The fair offers business leaders a way to promote products and services, generate leads and raise company profiles, while visitors can source new suppliers, network and pick up new ideas.
Co-organiser Maria Briggs said: "This event really will give local businesses the springboard they need to boost the local economy even further."
You may also want to watch:
Business Link will provide two free business briefings during the day, beginning with "How to find and bid for public sector contracts" in the morning and "Closing the sale" in the afternoon.
The event is being sponsored by office print specialists Danwood, and is supported by the Huntingdonshire Federation of Small Businesses and The Huntingdonshire Chambers of Commerce.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 3 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 6 Broughton - litter-picking, bell cleaning and great community spirit
- 7 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 8 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 9 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 10 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
The results of a Chamber survey revealed last week show that confidence in the Cambridgeshire economy is improving, with over half of all businesses surveyed from the country believing that their turnover will improve in the coming months.
Over three quarters of Cambridgeshire businesses who responded to the survey reported that their cashflow has improved or remained the same during the previous three months with over a quarter expecting to recruit new staff in the next three months.
INFORMATION: Visitors can simply turn up on the day between 10am and 5pm. There is no need to book. Companies and other organisations wishing to book exhibition space can do so through the chamber at ww.cambridgeshirechamber.co.uk or by telephoning 01223 237414 or the FSB's Nicola Rule on 01480 457115.