Delight for marketing agency in awards winning streak
- Credit: Business
A Brampton-based food and drinks specialist marketing communications agency has won two awards.
The Food Marketing Experts picked up the title of Best Specialist Food & Beverage Marketing Agency 2021 UK in the Global Business Awards run by Corporate Vision, a digital platform to support and guide better business practice.
The agency was also presented with a Food Marketing Agency of the Year Award from Global Business Insight.
Managing director Vhari Russell, said: “The last 12 months have been challenging for so many businesses. It has been our privilege to be able to provide the necessary support and guidance to help numerous clients adapt their operations to survive the pandemic.
“We consider ourselves to be truly fortunate since we have actually grown our client base during these turbulent times and expanded our team of senior consultants.
“As a result, we now have capacity to take on additional clients, so we are actively reviewing a number of new business opportunities. This year will mark our 10th anniversary and we have some very exciting plans in place, so watch this space!”
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 BID's new Huntingdon town manager
- 3 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 4 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 5 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 9 Anglian Water seeks funding to secure the future of an ancient Sea Monster
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape