Tributes paid to St Neots company's sales director
ERIC Lewin, sales director at TSG Creative Solutions of Eaton Socon and a founder member of St Neots 601 networking club, has died suddenly. Colleagues at the company said: His loss will be felt, not only by his family, friends and work colleagues, but b
ERIC Lewin, sales director at TSG Creative Solutions of Eaton Socon and a founder member of St Neots 601 networking club, has died suddenly.
Colleagues at the company said: "His loss will be felt, not only by his family, friends and work colleagues, but by a great many of his customers; some of whom knew and worked with Eric for many years.
"Eric always embraced the industry and its innovation with extreme enthusiasm and became a highly successful expert in his field. He also had a huge capacity to help others in need and distress. We will miss his laughter and energy so much, and the company will be a much sadder place.
"All his colleagues and fellow board members have been left shocked and bereft by his sudden taking from us all, and all our prayers and thoughts are with his wife, Lydia, his children and extended family at this difficult time."
You may also want to watch:
A 601 Club colleague, mortgage adviser Mark Lane, added: "Eric could lay claim to the fact that he was the very first person to turn up to the inaugural meeting of the 601 Club, which through his company he supported and helped with. His participation and input will be greatly missed.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 4 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 5 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 6 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 9 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 10 Letters to the Editor