Top class training
A HUNTINGDON training company has been named as one of the top training providers in Britain. Mymar Training was given the accolade by the Adult Learning Inspectorate, the Government body responsible for the quality of education and training for adults
A HUNTINGDON training company has been named as one of the top training providers in Britain.
Mymar Training was given the accolade by the Adult Learning Inspectorate, the Government body responsible for the quality of education and training for adults and young people.
At the launch of his annual report for 2005-06, chief inspector David Sherlock named Mymar Training Ltd as being one of only 151 organisations to receive "good" or "outstanding" inspection grades for every aspect of its training.
He said: Mymar Training has demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to achieving the very highest standards in the quality of apprenticeship and NVQ training they offer.
"Candidates and employers can be confident that they will receive first-class support to reach their full potential.
"To be one of the top providers in the country is a tremendous achievement and a great credit to the team at Mymar."
- 1 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 2 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
- 5 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 6 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 7 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 8 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Huntingdonshire History Festival returns this summer
Chris Nugent, Mymar managing director, said: "Our goal is simple: To improve the skills of employees in Cambridgeshire and to employers achieve a world-class standard workforce.
"Since 1989, Mymar has delivered hands-on vocational training and qualifications in a variety of business skills to employers throughout Cambridgeshire."
INFORMATION: Mymar Training is at Cannon House, Royal Oak Passage, Huntingdon. Tel: 01480 414188 or visit www.mymar.co.uk