Top class training
A HUNTINGDON training company has been named as one of the top training providers in Britain. Mymar Training was given the accolade by the Adult Learning Inspectorate, the Government body responsible for the quality of education and training for adults
A HUNTINGDON training company has been named as one of the top training providers in Britain.
Mymar Training was given the accolade by the Adult Learning Inspectorate, the Government body responsible for the quality of education and training for adults and young people.
At the launch of his annual report for 2005-06, chief inspector David Sherlock named Mymar Training Ltd as being one of only 151 organisations to receive "good" or "outstanding" inspection grades for every aspect of its training.
He said: Mymar Training has demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to achieving the very highest standards in the quality of apprenticeship and NVQ training they offer.
You may also want to watch:
"Candidates and employers can be confident that they will receive first-class support to reach their full potential.
"To be one of the top providers in the country is a tremendous achievement and a great credit to the team at Mymar."
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
Chris Nugent, Mymar managing director, said: "Our goal is simple: To improve the skills of employees in Cambridgeshire and to employers achieve a world-class standard workforce.
"Since 1989, Mymar has delivered hands-on vocational training and qualifications in a variety of business skills to employers throughout Cambridgeshire."
INFORMATION: Mymar Training is at Cannon House, Royal Oak Passage, Huntingdon. Tel: 01480 414188 or visit www.mymar.co.uk