The special agents licensed to thrill
WISH You Were Here Travel in St Neots has won the Travel Weekly Independent Agency of the Year award. The title, presented at the Agent Achievement Awards in London, goes to the agency scoring the highest marks for customer service, product knowledge and
WISH You Were Here Travel in St Neots has won the Travel Weekly Independent Agency of the Year award.
The title, presented at the Agent Achievement Awards in London, goes to the agency scoring the highest marks for customer service, product knowledge and agency appearance from more than 200 surveyed each year as part of a "mystery shopper" programme.
The team of travel consultants gave details of a weekend break to Portugal and outperformed rivals by providing a better range of options for the customer to consider, including no-frills flights as well as packages.
Managing director Danny Tuckwood said: "The agency has always aimed to provide the best service and impartial travel advice, particularly when there are so many ways of booking a holiday.
You may also want to watch:
"This award demonstrates that a local, professional and, above all, independent travel agent can provide knowledge and service not available anywhere else - either on the high street or on the internet."
INFORMATION: Established in St Neots for more than 15 years, Wish You Were Here Travel can be found on the internet at: www.want2gonow.co.uk
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity