The Hunts Post set to host local business events on successful digital marketing
- Credit: Archant
Does your business need a helping hand in ‘de-mystifying’ the fast moving advertising opportunities available within the digital world?
How do you stay ahead of your competitors when it comes to online buying decisions?
How do you decide which digital products are the right products for your business, and how do you understand them?
The Hunts Post is launching a series of one-hour long digital marketing events, called Accelerate. These events are aimed at advising local businesses on how to grow their customer base and help secure their future by taking advantage of local digital advertising opportunities.
Tracey Brockman, commercial manager at The Hunts Post, said: “We are excited to be holding these events for local businesses. We are all aware that the digital world is developing at such an incredible pace and we have found that by speaking to local businesses, many are missing out as they struggle to keep up with, understand, and implement these advancements, whilst running their own businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“Consumer buying behaviour has changed dramatically over the past five years and for businesses to continue to find, keep and grow their customer base, their approach to market must embrace these changes or face the reality that they may cease to trade. “By speaking to local businesses, we have developed a range of digital products suitable for the local market and these products will be available at our Accelerate event. We are delighted with the response so far, with more than 500 local businesses expected to attend an event during the week.”
The events will take place at St Ives (Hunts) Golf Club, in Needingworth Road, St Ives, from the week commencing November 20, and are by invitation only.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
To find out if the Accelerate event would help your business, and to secure your invitation, and also be in with the chance to win either a free golf experience, membership or a four ball round of golf, courtesy of St Ives Golf Club, please contact Tracey Brockman, commercial manager, on 01480 443470.