Telecoms provider celebrates Year One with 25% rise in staff
INDEPENDENT Hunts telecom services provider Magdalene is celebrating the first anniversary of its in-house service delivery marshalling and integration centre by expanding staff numbers. Based in Stocks Bridge Way, St Ives, the centre was set up in August
INDEPENDENT Hunts telecom services provider Magdalene is celebrating the first anniversary of its in-house service delivery marshalling and integration centre by expanding staff numbers.
Based in Stocks Bridge Way, St Ives, the centre was set up in August 2008 to provide outsourced network operation services for telecommunications, transport and utility companies.
The centre's success in its first year has already led to Magdalene taking on 10 new members of staff - an increase of 25 per cent.
"We've seen a real upswing in activity since we launched the marshalling and integration centre last year," said Anthony Crane, Magdalene's managing director. "Our in-house centre has been appreciated by customers for the end-to-end support we provide - this is reflected in the number of projects we've processed through the centre."
You may also want to watch:
The centre has already handled a substantial broadband roll-out for Alcatel-Lucent, worked with a major airport on hosting a mobile radio network and managed services for the Crystal Rig II wind farm in Scotland.
Headquartered in St. Ives, the company employs approximately 200 people, including those in its offices in York, Paris and Belfast.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 8 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years