Such good neighbours
TWO development companies have been such good neighbours on one Huntingdon business park that they are set to move in together on another. But this time Artisan (UK) plc, business park developer and house-builder, will be landlord to Speymill Group plc, w
TWO development companies have been such good neighbours on one Huntingdon business park that they are set to move in together on another.
But this time Artisan (UK) plc, business park developer and house-builder, will be landlord to Speymill Group plc, which specialises in hotel developments.
The two companies hope to be installed in their new headquarters before the end of the year at Vantage Business Park, which is being developed by Artisan off the A141. They are currently both at Sovereign Court on the nearby Ermine business park.
Speymill, with 55 Huntingdon-based employees, will occupy 5,000 square feet of the new bespoke building, with its landlord using the remaining 3,000 square feet.
You may also want to watch:
Chief executive of Speymill, Andrew Latham said: "The new office space is needed as Speymill Contracts Ltd, our UK contracting subsidiary, continues the significant expansion of its hospitality-based construction business."
INFORMATION: Both companies are at Mace House, Sovereign Court, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon PE29 6XU. Artisan (UK) is on 01480 436666 and Speymill on 01480 436888.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan