Staffline group acquires Huntingdon’s Qubic
QUBIC Recruitment Solutions Limited, one of Cambridgeshire’s largest independent agencies, has been acquired by Nottingham-based Staffline Group plc for an undisclosed sum.
Huntingdon-based Qubic specialises in commercial, industrial, engineering and technical job roles, expertise that will expand the growing new parent’s portfolio.
Mark Ambler, Qubic’s Managing Director, said: “Staffline Recruitment is a large successful national organisation that is very customer-focused and service-driven.
“The Qubic team is excited to become part of the Staffline group, which has a wealth of experience that will be of huge benefit to all of Qubic’s customers.”
Staffline operates from 150 locations in the UK, supplying more than 17,000 blue-collar workers each day, peaking at over 20,000 in December.
The group’s chairman and chief executive, Andy Hogarth, said: “Qubic is an excellent fit with Staffline. The company has principles very similar to our own, and it is a fantastic opportunity. This acquisition will strengthen our offering in the manufacturing sector.”
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 6 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 9 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 10 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced