Staffline group acquires Huntingdon’s Qubic
QUBIC Recruitment Solutions Limited, one of Cambridgeshire’s largest independent agencies, has been acquired by Nottingham-based Staffline Group plc for an undisclosed sum.
Huntingdon-based Qubic specialises in commercial, industrial, engineering and technical job roles, expertise that will expand the growing new parent’s portfolio.
Mark Ambler, Qubic’s Managing Director, said: “Staffline Recruitment is a large successful national organisation that is very customer-focused and service-driven.
“The Qubic team is excited to become part of the Staffline group, which has a wealth of experience that will be of huge benefit to all of Qubic’s customers.”
Staffline operates from 150 locations in the UK, supplying more than 17,000 blue-collar workers each day, peaking at over 20,000 in December.
You may also want to watch:
The group’s chairman and chief executive, Andy Hogarth, said: “Qubic is an excellent fit with Staffline. The company has principles very similar to our own, and it is a fantastic opportunity. This acquisition will strengthen our offering in the manufacturing sector.”
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 9 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal