St Neots Showcase lives up to name with more than 30 businesses filling Market Square
- Credit: Archant
More than 30 businesses showed themselves off in St Neots yesterday (Tuesday).
The town’s market square was filled with stalls from 35 businesses, including Ace Tech Training and Business Development, Beacon Wealth Management, Jeffrey Mills Solicitors, Kiss-Air Candles, Marina Telecom and Sweet Paradise, which were showing the best of St Neots businesses.
John Bridge, chief executive of organisers Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said: “This event is back by popular demand and we are delighted to be able to showcase St Neots businesses in this way again this year.
“The event was completely sold-out with take-up exceptionally fast with a number of businesses booking again having experienced the benefits last year.”
Bren Coleman, event organiser and membership co-ordinator at the chamber, added: “The take up for this year’s showcase was exceptionally fast and most of the exhibitors are new, which shows the vast number of new businesses opening up and the economic prosperity of St Neots.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a great way to raise awareness of St Neots businesses in the town to people that may not know they exist and it was slightly different this year as businesses were allowed to trade.”
- 1 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years