Olive Naturally Indian are Eynesbury FC's new sponsors
- Credit: HUNTS POST
St Neots restaurant Olive Naturally Indian have become Eynesbury FC football club's new sponsor.
The restaurant has also helped to provide the team with a new football kit.
On September 11, Olive Indian joined the managers of the team to celebrate, before a match kicked off in the afternoon.
Manager, Abul Choudry said: “We have been really fond of promoting and supporting the Rovers going forward.
“Within these grounds you have some rising stars, most of these players are in the premier league.
You may also want to watch:
“They had a small football ground to start with and with financial support they were able to progress further.
"I think it’s fantastic that we can support players to go to and achieve a higher level.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
“That’s the great thing about networking and helping one another, we want to be the best sponsor and to be able to promote them.”
Olive Indian hope that in the future they will be able to support others within the town.