St Neots estate agent Giggs & Co wins New Business Award
- Credit: Archant
NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR Sponsored by The Vindis Group
Estate Agent Giggs & Co was named New Business of the Year.
The company was formed by Matthew Giggs 18 months ago to make a difference in the industry.
Mr Giggs told The Hunts Post: “I just felt estate agency needed a customer-focused agent that removes a lot of the grey areas out of the industry which is why we have the black and white ethos.
“We have built a great company on great people who go the extra mile for their customers. We are proud that 60 per cent of our business comes from referrals and recommendations of our customers who have been happy with the experience they have received.
“It means that we have a third of sold boards in the town.”
The judges said: “His ‘black and white, no grey areas’ philosophy has been widely accepted resulting in outstanding customer feedback and an impressive year one set of figures. Giggs and Co is on course to meet its ambitious targets to be number one agent for sale boards in the St Neots area.”
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
FINALISTS: FreshTec Agricultural Consultancy Limited, QRC Consultants Limited and Forward Composites.