St Neots estate agent Giggs & Co wins New Business Award
- Credit: Archant
NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR Sponsored by The Vindis Group
Estate Agent Giggs & Co was named New Business of the Year.
The company was formed by Matthew Giggs 18 months ago to make a difference in the industry.
Mr Giggs told The Hunts Post: “I just felt estate agency needed a customer-focused agent that removes a lot of the grey areas out of the industry which is why we have the black and white ethos.
“We have built a great company on great people who go the extra mile for their customers. We are proud that 60 per cent of our business comes from referrals and recommendations of our customers who have been happy with the experience they have received.
“It means that we have a third of sold boards in the town.”
The judges said: “His ‘black and white, no grey areas’ philosophy has been widely accepted resulting in outstanding customer feedback and an impressive year one set of figures. Giggs and Co is on course to meet its ambitious targets to be number one agent for sale boards in the St Neots area.”
- 1 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 2 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 3 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 4 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 5 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 6 Home of the Week
- 7 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
- 8 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
- 9 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
FINALISTS: FreshTec Agricultural Consultancy Limited, QRC Consultants Limited and Forward Composites.