St Neots estate agent Giggs & Co wins New Business Award
- Credit: Archant
NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR Sponsored by The Vindis Group
Estate Agent Giggs & Co was named New Business of the Year.
The company was formed by Matthew Giggs 18 months ago to make a difference in the industry.
Mr Giggs told The Hunts Post: “I just felt estate agency needed a customer-focused agent that removes a lot of the grey areas out of the industry which is why we have the black and white ethos.
“We have built a great company on great people who go the extra mile for their customers. We are proud that 60 per cent of our business comes from referrals and recommendations of our customers who have been happy with the experience they have received.
You may also want to watch:
“It means that we have a third of sold boards in the town.”
The judges said: “His ‘black and white, no grey areas’ philosophy has been widely accepted resulting in outstanding customer feedback and an impressive year one set of figures. Giggs and Co is on course to meet its ambitious targets to be number one agent for sale boards in the St Neots area.”
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
FINALISTS: FreshTec Agricultural Consultancy Limited, QRC Consultants Limited and Forward Composites.