St Ives property firm still expanding
ST IVES-based property services company movewithus claims to be one of only residential property companies in the UK that can boast record growth and results, with profits up by nearly one-third in the past year. It was also named in the Sunday Times Prof
ST IVES-based property services company movewithus claims to be one of only residential property companies in the UK that can boast record growth and results, with profits up by nearly one-third in the past year.
It was also named in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100 at the end of 2008 at number 24 - the highest position for a residential property company.
Movewithus, which is celebrating 12 years in the business and is still expanding its workforce, was founded by four local estate agents in the mid-1990s, has expanded from a humble office in St Ives town centre to taking over Grant Hall, a three floor lakeside office building on the St Ives business park off Harrison Way.
Robin King, movewithus founding director rewarded each of the staff of over 200 local workers with a bottle of bubbly and a birthday cake to celebrate the milestone - but with strict instructions to save any partying until after office hours.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "The past year has been one of the most turbulent in recent memory, especially for our industry. Our clients' demands have changed and we've had to adapt the way we do business to help them through these difficult times."
The company is in the market for additional staff, a spokesman said.
- 1 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 2 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 3 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 4 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 5 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 10 Your photos capture stunning sunsets and frosty mornings