St Ives loyalty scheme ahead of Cambs guided bus
ST IVES is set to launch a retail loyalty card next weekend, to help develop a brand image for the town ahead of the arrival of guided bus services later this summer. St Ives Town Initiative used local creative design agency barterbarrett to design the SI
ST IVES is set to launch a retail loyalty card next weekend, to help develop a brand image for the town ahead of the arrival of guided bus services later this summer.
St Ives Town Initiative used local creative design agency barterbarrett to design the SITI card, the first of its kind in an East Anglian market town. The card will be given out free to shoppers on Saturday June 27.
For this one day only Huntingdonshire District Council will allow shoppers to park free in its town centre car parks.
The card's aims are to increase collaboration between traders, increase footfall and the frequency of visits and to develop a sense of loyalty and community in the town.
You may also want to watch:
Holders will be entitled to a variety of offers determined individually by participating traders. The scheme allows members of the initiative to update a website with special offers, discounts, loyalty rewards and incentives.
It will be launched in Market Hill at 10am by Huntingdon MP Jonathan Djanogly, who will be joined by senior councillors from HDC and St Ives's mayor, Councillor Brian Luter.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 3 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 4 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 5 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 6 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 7 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Somersham teacher looks at how to make home learning 'meaningful'
- 10 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
Five thousand leaflets containing the SITI card will be handed out on the day, and members of the public will be able to use them immediately.
Many businesses have already signed up for the scheme and will be displaying a sticker in their windows. Non-members of the initiative can join in for a fee of �60.
Barterbarrett's Simon Wheeler said: "We are proud to be associated with this scheme which helps to support our community and encourages people to spend their hard-earned money with local businesses.
INFORMATION: Formed in 2006, barterbarrett is a full-service creative agency, specialising in design, print and web solutions for busineses locally and nationally. Its growing client list includes such as the Department of Health, the NHS, GE Aviation, and play.com. The Cottages, 1 Ramsey Road, St Ives Cambs PE27 5BZ: telephone 01480 464601; fax 01480 464422; barterbarrett.co.uk