St Ives exhibition firm expands as confidence returns
ST IVES-based exhibition design-and-build firm Korten says it has strengthened its design team to take advantage of new opportunities in the recovering economy.
Korten provides turnkey exhibition and event services to clients ranging from small local businesses to international corporations, and expects to create more than 100 installations on five continents in 2011.
Managing director Mark Starling said: “We are seeing encouraging signs that confidence is slowly returning to our customers. While budgets remain tight and value for money paramount, they are looking to return to the levels of exhibition and event marketing that we saw before the recession. At the same time, the rate of enquiries from new customers is steadily improving.
“We recognised a need to strengthen our design team if we are to maintain high levels of service and design innovation for our current customers at the same time as responding to new opportunities.”
He added: “After two difficult years of battening down the hatches, it is a real pleasure to be recruiting again.”
You may also want to watch:
Korten is celebrating 50 years in business. “Innovation in design combined with investment in people and Equipment, sees the company set fair for the next 50,” Mr Starling said.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 5 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 6 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year