St Ives company LogicMelon wins Innovation Award for second year
- Credit: Archant
INNOVATION AWARD Sponsored by RES
LogicMelon has proved it is Huntingdonshire’s best innovator, winning this award for the second year running.
This year the St Ives company has developed its multiple job-posting tool, which won last year’s award and saves companies money on hiring staff, to a corporate model leading to direct employment.
Darren Brown, managing director, said: “Inherently innovation ordinarily means it’s a one off so it is quite nice that we have developed last year’s innovation over the last 12 months into an important recruitment tool.
“Over the last year we have also doubled our staff from seven to 15 which is a good sign that we are really improving as a business.”
You may also want to watch:
The judges said: “It was an impressive range of innovations and a very difficult one to call. However, LogicMelon’s technology has been tried and tested and has been improved and developed and demonstrated its ability to fit a wide range of applications – a well deserved winner.”
FINALISTS: Synergy Grill (Active Food Systems), Huntingdonshire Regional College and Enval Limited.
- 1 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal