St Ives company LogicMelon wins Innovation Award for second year
- Credit: Archant
INNOVATION AWARD Sponsored by RES
LogicMelon has proved it is Huntingdonshire’s best innovator, winning this award for the second year running.
This year the St Ives company has developed its multiple job-posting tool, which won last year’s award and saves companies money on hiring staff, to a corporate model leading to direct employment.
Darren Brown, managing director, said: “Inherently innovation ordinarily means it’s a one off so it is quite nice that we have developed last year’s innovation over the last 12 months into an important recruitment tool.
“Over the last year we have also doubled our staff from seven to 15 which is a good sign that we are really improving as a business.”
The judges said: “It was an impressive range of innovations and a very difficult one to call. However, LogicMelon’s technology has been tried and tested and has been improved and developed and demonstrated its ability to fit a wide range of applications – a well deserved winner.”
FINALISTS: Synergy Grill (Active Food Systems), Huntingdonshire Regional College and Enval Limited.
- 1 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 6 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 7 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 8 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 9 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 10 Delight as Huntingdon primary school is praised by Ofsted inspectors