St Ives business coach in Far East demand
TODAY St Ives, tomorrow the world. So far and wide has the reputation of Mike Yates spread that the owner of St Ives-based 121 Business Ltd was asked to be the guest keynote speaker for an annual international sales and marketing conference in Malaysia.
TODAY St Ives, tomorrow the world.
So far and wide has the reputation of Mike Yates spread that the owner of St Ives-based 121 Business Ltd was asked to be the guest keynote speaker for an annual international sales and marketing conference in Malaysia.
Mike was invited by Patrick Perler, director of international sales at Phonak Asia Hub, to put together a two-day presentation, with the first day aimed at winning more sales and the second day on marketing and practical techniques and ideas for business growth.
This was delivered in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, to an audience of 60 business-owners and key personnel from Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Pakistan, Iran, Indonesia and Japan.
You may also want to watch:
Phonak, world market leaders in digital hearing aid technology, admitted to Mike that they selected him for his previous outstanding results with business owners in the UK, as well as a number of excellent business articles written in an industry magazine.
They said they had been impressed by his simple and clear approach to various business issues - especially in the area of business marketing and sales.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
Mike told The Hunts Post: "Feedback from the Phonak team and the delegates was extremely positive - it was a pleasure being invited to the event and giving those who attended really practical business information to take away and further build their businesses."
Mike, who set 121 Business Ltd up just over five years ago, specialises in helping the owners of small to medium sized businesses accelerate their business growth and overcome the many challenges that owners can experience when running a business. He does this through a mixture of personal business coaching, consulting, educating and training through tailor made business growth programmes.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.121business.co.uk or 08701 624 121.