St Ives business coach in Far East demand
TODAY St Ives, tomorrow the world. So far and wide has the reputation of Mike Yates spread that the owner of St Ives-based 121 Business Ltd was asked to be the guest keynote speaker for an annual international sales and marketing conference in Malaysia.
TODAY St Ives, tomorrow the world.
So far and wide has the reputation of Mike Yates spread that the owner of St Ives-based 121 Business Ltd was asked to be the guest keynote speaker for an annual international sales and marketing conference in Malaysia.
Mike was invited by Patrick Perler, director of international sales at Phonak Asia Hub, to put together a two-day presentation, with the first day aimed at winning more sales and the second day on marketing and practical techniques and ideas for business growth.
This was delivered in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, to an audience of 60 business-owners and key personnel from Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Pakistan, Iran, Indonesia and Japan.
Phonak, world market leaders in digital hearing aid technology, admitted to Mike that they selected him for his previous outstanding results with business owners in the UK, as well as a number of excellent business articles written in an industry magazine.
They said they had been impressed by his simple and clear approach to various business issues - especially in the area of business marketing and sales.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 3 BID's new Huntingdon town manager
- 4 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 7 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 8 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 9 Horrible deja vu for Gill as St Neots Town find another way to miss victory
- 10 Anglian Water seeks funding to secure the future of an ancient Sea Monster
Mike told The Hunts Post: "Feedback from the Phonak team and the delegates was extremely positive - it was a pleasure being invited to the event and giving those who attended really practical business information to take away and further build their businesses."
Mike, who set 121 Business Ltd up just over five years ago, specialises in helping the owners of small to medium sized businesses accelerate their business growth and overcome the many challenges that owners can experience when running a business. He does this through a mixture of personal business coaching, consulting, educating and training through tailor made business growth programmes.
CONTACT: email@example.com, www.121business.co.uk or 08701 624 121.