St Ives agency shares the view
A ST IVES design agency is offering internet users the chance to while away a few hours on the banks of the river… from the comfort of their own desk. Fink Creative has set up a webcam overlooking the Quay in St Ives for people to share the view from thei
A ST IVES design agency is offering internet users the chance to while away a few hours on the banks of the river... from the comfort of their own desk.
Fink Creative has set up a webcam overlooking the Quay in St Ives for people to share the view from their office. It can be found at www.finkwebcam.blogspot.com between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
Fink Creative's Richard Pomfret said: "We thought this would be a great way for us to engage with the public and wanted to share with them the view we are lucky enough to see every day. There is always a constant flow of passers by and people just sitting by the river watching the local wildlife."
Fink Creative moved to St Ives from Cambridge nearly three years ago. They work in a variety of fields, from designing websites for charities such as Wood Green Animal Shelter, to designing packaging for the video games industry including Sony Playstation, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox and PC platforms.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Visit www.finkwebcam.blogspot.com to view the camera.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 3 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 4 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 5 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 6 Somersham teacher looks at how to make home learning 'meaningful'
- 7 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 8 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 9 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
- 10 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager