St Ives agency shares the view
A ST IVES design agency is offering internet users the chance to while away a few hours on the banks of the river… from the comfort of their own desk. Fink Creative has set up a webcam overlooking the Quay in St Ives for people to share the view from thei
A ST IVES design agency is offering internet users the chance to while away a few hours on the banks of the river... from the comfort of their own desk.
Fink Creative has set up a webcam overlooking the Quay in St Ives for people to share the view from their office. It can be found at www.finkwebcam.blogspot.com between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
Fink Creative's Richard Pomfret said: "We thought this would be a great way for us to engage with the public and wanted to share with them the view we are lucky enough to see every day. There is always a constant flow of passers by and people just sitting by the river watching the local wildlife."
Fink Creative moved to St Ives from Cambridge nearly three years ago. They work in a variety of fields, from designing websites for charities such as Wood Green Animal Shelter, to designing packaging for the video games industry including Sony Playstation, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox and PC platforms.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Visit www.finkwebcam.blogspot.com to view the camera.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Reade about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 6 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 St Ives duo produce shock but deserved win in national competition
- 9 Broughton - litter-picking, bell cleaning and great community spirit
- 10 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell