St Ives agency shares the view
A ST IVES design agency is offering internet users the chance to while away a few hours on the banks of the river… from the comfort of their own desk. Fink Creative has set up a webcam overlooking the Quay in St Ives for people to share the view from thei
A ST IVES design agency is offering internet users the chance to while away a few hours on the banks of the river... from the comfort of their own desk.
Fink Creative has set up a webcam overlooking the Quay in St Ives for people to share the view from their office. It can be found at www.finkwebcam.blogspot.com between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
Fink Creative's Richard Pomfret said: "We thought this would be a great way for us to engage with the public and wanted to share with them the view we are lucky enough to see every day. There is always a constant flow of passers by and people just sitting by the river watching the local wildlife."
Fink Creative moved to St Ives from Cambridge nearly three years ago. They work in a variety of fields, from designing websites for charities such as Wood Green Animal Shelter, to designing packaging for the video games industry including Sony Playstation, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox and PC platforms.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Visit www.finkwebcam.blogspot.com to view the camera.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 5 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Man who invited children to use his hot tub breached police order