St Ives-based property services company Partners in Property PLC is set to lease Grant Hall, the speculative office building which is under construction at St Ives Business Park. The 21,112 sq ft building is one of the largest ever speculative single offi
St Ives-based property services company Partners in Property PLC is set to lease Grant Hall, the speculative office building which is under construction at St Ives Business Park.
The 21,112 sq ft building is one of the largest ever speculative single office developments to be undertaken in the Huntingdonshire area, agents D H Barford said this week. The move is expected early next year.
Developer Lexitron is now pressing ahead with plans to construct James Hall, its second lakeside office at St Ives Business Park. Work is expected to starts in January, and the company hopes the building will be available for occupation in October, 2007.
Lexitron managing director Michael Smith said: "The quality of the environment overlooking St Ives lake, with the high specification and quality of finishes, were key factors in the company's decision to choose Grant Hall".
You may also want to watch:
Partners in Property was established in 1997, and has grown rapidly over the past few years. Until the impending move to a single building its operations have been housed in a variety of commercial premises in the St Ives area.
INFORMATION: Companies interested in leasing the James Hall offices should contact Phil Halmshaw at Barfords on 01480 213811.
- 1 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 2 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 7 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
- 10 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera