Specialist workshop is relocating to St Ives
- Credit: Archant
A business which is dedicated to restoring and servicing Lambretta motorbikes is set to relocate to St Ives.
Cambridge Lambretta Workshops is currently based in Ditton Walk, Cambridge, but is due to move intoa 1,500sq ft unit on the Somersham Road Industrial Estate, in Caxton Road.
The move was arranged by Huntingdon-based agents Barker Storey Matthews.
The unit comprises a combination of open plan office and industrial space and includes a number of parking spaces to front.
Cambridge Lambretta specialise in the performance, restoration and supplying of parts and accessories for Lambretta scooters.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Adam, director at Barker Storey Matthews said: “We were pleased to assist Trevor Peat and Cambridge Lambretta in their search for new premises and wish them continued success in the new building.
Trevor Peat, founder of Cambridge Lambretta, added: “After 20 successful year’s well established Lambretta classic scooter specialists, Cambridge Lambretta, have decided to relocate to bigger, better premises in St Ives, and will be having an open day in the spring to say thank you to all of their loyal customers.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan